Steve Reich is licensed to practice in both New York and Massachusetts and is based in New York City. He assists with environmental litigation and other complex litigation and heads the firm's intellectual property practice, including copyright and trademark registration and protection. Other practice areas include wills, trusts and estates, commercial contract drafting and litigation and business incorporation.
- Successfully filing a copyright infringement suit against a fortune 500 company (pending).
- Assisting in the defense of a Fortune 500 company in complex federal and state environmental litigation.
- Saving a restaurateur client over $200,000 through successful settlement of a breach of contract claim.
- Successful business incorporation and registration of trademarks for dozens of small business clients.
- Drafting and formation of numerous wills, trusts, powers of attorney and related estate documents for MA and NY residents.
- Assisting Brooklyn Supreme Court trial judge in drafting memoranda, research and writing, including the notorious "Spartacus the Dog" case.